Whats it worth - S1000R Full Exhaust System

The new BM Riders Club Forum - OPEN TO ALL

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the benefit of BM Riders Club Members but is open for all to share so that you can see the advantages of becoming a Club Member which would then permit you to attend Club events.
Jon_Dong
Forum User
Country of Residence: United Kingdom

Whats it worth - S1000R Full Exhaust System

Postby Jon_Dong » Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 am

Hi All,

New to the forum so take it easy on me if i'm in the wrong place.

Just got my new bike for the summer, a BMW S1000R on a 16 plate with a full Akrapovic exhaust system. What a bike!!! I absolutely love it. It d**ks all over my Ducati Streetfighter 848 I sold last year.

When I purchased it, I was given the old exhaust system and I might as well sell it as it will just sit in my garage otherwise. My question is, what is it worth, what can I expect to get for it? and where could I generate some interest?

Any input greatly appreciated.

Regards

Pat

george baker
Moderator/Club Member
Country of Residence: uk

Re: Whats it worth - S1000R Full Exhaust System

Postby george baker » Wed May 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi Pat
welcome to the forum, where are you based? When can you play out? You should have joined us yesterday and come along to the meet, good company, food and weather

George
Member 21, R100R, K75 and a Hyosung 250 FOR SALE

Jon_Dong
Forum User
Country of Residence: United Kingdom

Re: Whats it worth - S1000R Full Exhaust System

Postby Jon_Dong » Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi Pat
welcome to the forum, where are you based? When can you play out? You should have joined us yesterday and come along to the meet, good company, food and weather

George
Hey George, I'm in Harrogate.

Randomly, I rode past that Cafe last night and presume a lot of you were there. I was picking up my new machine from Wigan and came back along the a59.

Return to “BM Riders Club”