Open to suggestions

Looking for company on your holiday or trip? This is the place to ask but please do not use it to advertise other club’s events. Trips listed here are not the responsibility of either the BM Riders Club or the Forum and simply refer to a forum members own holiday.
Forum rules
Looking for company on your holiday or trip? This is the place to ask but please do not use it to advertise other club’s events. Trips listed here are not the responsibility of either the BM Riders Club or the Forum and simply refer to a forum members own holiday. Threads will be automatically removed 60 days after the last posting.
raylynmax
Forum User
Country of Residence: UK

Open to suggestions

Postby raylynmax » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Closed - Does anyone know how to delete these posts?
Last edited by raylynmax on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

raylynmax
Forum User
Country of Residence: UK

Early September - Open to suggestions.

Postby raylynmax » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:04 am

CLOSED SUBJECT

Hi all
I am considering a motorcycle trip/tour (location open to suggestions) utilising booking.com for accommodation along the way. Travel could commence from 16:00 on Friday 28th August to get us out of the UK if that is the intention, returning no later than Monday 14th September (Other dates maybe an option).
FYI - I returned on Friday (17 July 2020) from a Spain/Algarve motorcycle trip and all is well, face masks are required in certain areas such as entering shops, bars and hotels etc - otherwise pretty normal with caution. I have completed a total of six tours over the past four years so an experienced rider across Europe, but to be honest it's not really that different from ridding in the UK apart from the obvious Left to Right switch. If anyone would like an adventure drop me a line or email at ray.s@hotmail.com or 0770 888 7200 to discuss further.
Last edited by raylynmax on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

george baker
Club Member 14
Country of Residence: uk

Re: Open to suggestions

Postby george baker » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi
Europe, but to be honest it's not really that different from ridding in the UK apart from the obvious Left to Right switch.
I just could never manage roundabouts the only time I tried on a bike

Try Wales, or Scotland? Great roads, NHS, & RAC

George
Member 21, R100R, and an under used K75

gogs01
Club Member 14
Country of Residence: Scotland

Re: Open to suggestions

Postby gogs01 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

I love riding abroad, it feels more like an adventure than riding in UK. Great roads and great scenery.
I'm hoping to get over to the continent, probably late September or early October and probably travelling with my brother.
Good luck with your trip raylynmax - I hope you get something organised.
Club member #480
Current BMW : 2017MY R1200RT LE in Platinum Bronze :smile:
Previous BMWs : R1200RT SE (2007 then 2010), R1200RT 90th Anniversary model (2013). :smile:

Return to “Holiday Company”